- Lake Oswego, OR
At SmileKeepers, our Practice Managers are committed to and passionate about their practice. As the leader of the team, they ensure that their office runs smoothly from open to close. In partnership with a Director of Operations and an Area Clinical Director, the purpose of the Practice Manager is to ensure that our dental practices provide legendary customer service, via engaged employees, and overall office efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- Previous Dental office management experience is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy is a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Competitive compensation - Base Pay + Bonus DOE
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/ Long Term Disability
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
High School or better
Back to top