Pediatric Dentist | Grants Pass, OR
- Grants Pass, OR
Full-time Pediatric Dentist Opportunity in Grants Pass, OR. 3-5 Days Per Week.
At SmileKeepers, the perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We are looking for a full-time Pediatric Dentist to practice at our Grants Pass, OR office. This position will likely include travel to several other offices in the area.
- Gentle Dental Grants Pass office - 1201 NE 7th Street, Suite A Grants Pass, OR 97526
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- This location is a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Approved Site
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Back to top