- Salem, OR
SmileKeepers provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. We manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. We're looking for a skilled Pediatric Dentist to practice out of our Salem Children's Office in Salem, OR. This would be a full-time position Monday- Friday with hours of 8am-5pm. New grads and experienced doctors alike are encouraged to apply!
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Back to top