- Kent, WA
Part-time Pediatric Dentist Opportunity in Kent and Puyallup Washington.
Our offices already feature Google Review ratings of 4.1 or higher from our patients who continue to rave about our patient care, teams, and culture.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Patient load: 10-15 patients per day.
- Schedule- 4 days per week, 2 Saturdays per month
- Payer Mix- 90% PPO and cash, 10% HMO
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Referrals from multiple general dentists
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Back to top