Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We're looking for a skilled full-time or part-time Pediatric Dentist to practice out of Bend, OR office in an effort to increase access for pediatric patients in the Deschutes county service area. We are flexible on days and ideally would like 2-3 days per week. New grads and experienced doctors alike are encouraged to apply!
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Back to top