- Riverside, CA
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We are looking for a skilled Orthodontist to practice 3 days per month in our Riverside Central practice located in California.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current CA State Dental License (or the ability to acquire CA license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR & NPI
Back to top