- Bothell, WA
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as a healthcare provider. You will be part of an extraordinary team of talented individuals who are dedicated to helping you deliver legendary service to our patients. Through oral education, Dental Hygienists lead patients to a happy and healthy smile! This position is Part-Time, working Mondays and occasional Saturdays.
- Teamwork in the best interest of patients
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on a rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- CPR Certification
We look forward to hearing from you!
High School or better
Back to top