- Salem, OR
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We are looking for part-time and full-time Endodontists to practice in several of our Eugene, Albany and Salem, Oregon office locations. Up to 3-5 days per week available. Option to work out of either one or multiple office locations.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire OR license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners.
Back to top