Dental Assistants for Specialty Dentists
- Reno, NV
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top-notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. Experience working with Oral Surgeons and Endodontists preferred. This is a Part Time position working Saturdays as well as on call.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- Previous experience assisting Hygienists.
- X-Ray and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience working with Oral Surgeons and Endodontists required.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO
High School or better
Back to top