Dental Assistant for Pediatric Dentist
- Puyallup, WA
Gentle Dental is searching for a part-time traveling Dental Assistant for Pediatric Dentist to work at our Puyallup and Lakewood practices!
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Registered in the State of Washington
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- CE Credits
This is a part-time opportunity.
Gentle Dental Kirkland office and our Gentle Dental Redmond office.
For additional opportunities visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
High School or better
Back to top