Dental Assistant for Orthodontist
- Roseville, CA
At Blue Oak Dental, our dedicated and supportive team is seeking a Part-Time Ortho Assistant to perform a variety of duties in support of our patient’s Orthodontic needs.
With a full schedule and supportive teammates, the role involves taking making impressions, fitting bands, preparing teeth for bonding, taking panoramas, completing archwire changes, and other standard duties of a certified licensed Ortho Assistant.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current California Registered Dental Assistant license or Ortho Assistant Permit
- California X-Ray license
- CPR/BLS Certificate (American Red Cross or American Heart Association certifications only)
- Thorough knowledge of approved Ortho Assistant functions
- Excellent social and customer-focused skills
We offer the following benefits:
- Sick pay
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants)
Blue Oak Dental was founded over 30 years ago by Dental Clinicians to provide comprehensive, quality care and support to their patients to this day. Our mission is to provide legendary customer service to patients, our Blue Oak Dental extended family, and we do that by employing high-quality support. Join our family and help us build happy and healthy smiles.
Blue Oak Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
High School or better
Back to top