Dental Assistant for Orthodontist
- El Cajon, CA
At Gentle Dental, Registered Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Registered Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant for California
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
This is a part-time opportunity, 2 3 days per week
This is a traveling position. Locations include GD Riverside Central and GD Grossmont. Additional locations may apply.
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
High School or better
Back to top