Dental Assistant for Orthodontist
- Oklahoma City, OK
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top-notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. This is a Full-Time position.
Day to Day: You can expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day in our 12 operatory office (7 of which are dedicated to Hygiene). You will assist the Orthodontist, provide treatment, prep rooms, follow up with patients, and provide excellent customer service to patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 6 months of previous Orthodontic experience and 1 year of Dental Assisting experience
- EFODA certification
- X Ray Certification is required
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to travel to other offices in the area.
Gentle Dental Courtyard is the main office. Other offices include, GD Edmond, GD Homestead, GD Homestead, GD Mid Del, and GD Moore.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company
Back to top