Dental Assistant for Oral Surgery
- El Cajon, CA
At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant for California.
- Previous experience working with Multi-Speciality dental offices.
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations within the region.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification, if required by state
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
Home office would be GD Grossmont, 5565 Grossmont Center Drive, Suite 459 & 354 La Mesa, CA 91942.
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
Back to top