Dental Assistant for Oral Surgery
- Escondido, CA
At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant for California.
- Previous experience working with Multi-Speciality dental offices.
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations within the region.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification, if required by state
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Part-Time, 3 days a week, 7 am - 4 pm.
Home office would be GD Sorrento Valley, 11230 Sorrento Valley Road, Suite 130 San Diego, CA 92121.
Additional locations include GD Grossmont, GD Chula Vista, and GD Del Lago
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
Back to top