Dental Assistant for Oral Surgery
- Corona, CA
At Gentle Dental, Registered Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Registered Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant for California.
- OMSA License Required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to travel to multiple office locations within the region
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
This is a part-time opportunity. With an estimated schedule of 3 days a week 7 am 4 pm.
The primary office is GD Riverside Central, 3630 Central Avenue, Suite 6 Riverside, CA 92506. Additional locations include; GD Corona, GD Norco, GD Foothill, GD Moreno Valley, and GD Perris
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
High School or better
Back to top