Dental Assistant for Oral Surgeon
At Gentle Dental, our Oral Surgery Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Oral Surgery Dental Assistants teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- Previous experience assisting Oral Surgeon(s) preferred.
- X-Ray and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay:
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- 401k Savings Plan
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonuses
- This is a part-time opportunity.
Gentle Dental Clackamas Town Center
Click here for additional opportunities in the area or visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
High School or better
Back to top