- Lebanon, OR
At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants for Orthodontists perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Compensation range is in the low-to-mid $20's and full time hires will receive a $1,000 signing bonus.
Our Dental Assistant for Orthodontist teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be able to travel to other offices
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Oregon EFODA certification
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Part-time, 16 hours per week
Primary location GD Albany, 2708 Santiam Hwy SE Albany, OR 97322. Additional location includes GD Lebanon.
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
High School or better
Back to top