- Ontario, CA
At Gentle Dental, our dedicated and supportive team is seeking a part time Dental Assistant to perform a variety of duties in support of our patient’s needs.
This is opportunity is part time with a 20-30 hour work week,
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program.
- Thorough knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- 2+ years of experience.
- X Ray Certified.
- CPR/BLS Certificate (American Red Cross or American Heart Association certifications only).
- Excellent social and customer-focused skills.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
We offer the following benefits
Continuing Education Opportunities
Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants)
Does this sound like a fit for you? Apply today!
Gentle Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
High School or better
Back to top