The Web Applications Developer will be an integral member of the Applications team in Genesys IT group. The Applications team is chartered with deploying and maintaining an ecosystem of Web Applications used for content sharing, project management and collaboration.
The Web Applications Developer will be the technical lead for those applications and responsible to provide the best in class experience to the end users.
- Perform daily user support for various Web Applications (Confluence, Alfresco, Smartsheet, SharePoint, Jama, etc…)
- Ensure proper configuration, administration, upgrades, and UAT of the Business Applications
- Manage applications related projects and activities on applications roll out, integration, and improvements.
- Work with technical and business teams to assess requirements and define appropriate technical solutions
- Provide recommendations on business domains and practices such as Project Management, Requirement Management, Content Management, Change Management
- Assess the capability, efficiency, and effectiveness of the applications for possible improvements.
- Provide coaching and training to the users.
- Perform Data Management and Data Manipulation using API, Scripting, etc. for Data Migration (Import/Export) and automation
- Ensure alignment between all Functional Areas using the tools.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies
- Identify and implement industry best practices.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional team
- 5 years of experience in software tools management / Project Management / Development
- Must have a strong technical background and ideally be proficient with various software applications
- Experience with Atlassian suite
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint
- Experience in development (Java, API…)
- Experience with new cloud technologies & environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines
- Project management skills and ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven customer service and support focus.
- Knowledge of full life cycle of software development.
- Ability to effectively work with third party vendors
- Ability to innovate
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability
- Ability to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in English is a must).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good Training skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field required.
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-GS1
Back to top