Web Business & Strategy Manager
Location preferred: Daly City, CA
Genesys is looking for a Web Business & Strategy Manager to join the Brand Marketing team. This individual will partner with the web technical lead to ensure that our web strategy is well-conceived, and our web projects are well-executed, delivered on schedule and that they meet business goals.
This position requires you to be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership of initiatives and projects, work with tight timelines, handle various tasks simultaneously and communicate with cross-functional teams while continuing to develop a positive work culture.
- Own strategy and roadmap for how Genesys evolves and scales its web presence with the business across segments, product offerings, verticals, partners and international markets
- Act as key liaison with related departments to ensure their web needs are met. Work with those departments to ensure requests are strategically sound and contain all relevant information
- Build consensus with project stakeholders at every level and develop processes and frameworks for the execution of high-priority web projects
- Partner with technical lead to ensure all updates are appropriately executed for consumption across all standard devices
- Partner with technical lead to review the web technical stack, and make appropriate recommendations to ensure the web experience is up-to-date, secure, and easy to operate
- Implement a rapid and robust optimization/testing framework and personalization program
- Partner with internal UX and Brand and Creative teams to ensure consistent a brand experience across all customer/prospect engagement points
- Help cultivate a positive culture where there is a sense of purpose, ideas are heard, and decisions are transparent
- Marketing & web experience - B2B marketing and/or agency experience
- At least 7 years of experience managing projects and stakeholders and working with a productive, high functioning full stack web team to deliver and manage large-scale web applications and properties for B2B SaaS companies
- Understanding of WordPress or related CMS
- Experience delivering web strategy plans and making date driven decisions
- A degree of technical knowledge: know the right tools to use, and whether they're being used properly
- Understanding of the technical aspects of managing a website including analytics, UX, technical and content SEO, testing frameworks, optimization and information architecture
- Experience scaling a website into international markets including localization
- Experience delivering mobile and responsive web applications
- Experience with marketing technology stacks and/or understand how they work including A/B testing, online campaigns, tracking pixels, analytics & attribution tools
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Back to top