VP, CTO Operations
You will establish and manage a robust process for managing the continual improvement of the CTO R&D and Cloud Operations organizations. You will collaborate with peers from Product Management, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, and Business Operations to improve efficiency and productivity of R&D and Cloud Operations.
You will be responsible for timely delivery and effective execution of strategic programs including: the strategic plan, CTO and Cloud Margin improvement, monthly operational reviews, bi-weekly staff meetings.
Ideally, this position will benefit from an expert understanding of investment analysis, business process design, management and financial analysis. The VP CTO Operations must have deep knowledge of operations within a software product company, strong financial analysis, P&L management, strategic and operational planning.
This role builds a foundation for future revenue and margin growth by:
- Establishing strategy and operating plans
- Continually reviewing the Application P&L for performance enhancement
- Managing strategic programs
- Assisting in status and communication
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
Margin Program Management
- Responsible for the evolution and management of the cloud margin program to drive margin improvement to above 70% by the end of 2018.
- Identifies gaps in the roadmap, communicates the gaps to Corporate Development, and supports the M&A process to close such gaps and result in high relative market growth rates by the end of 2018.
Corporate Strategic Planning
- Works with other operations team members to establish and execute a three-year strategic planning process and collaborate to create a one year operating plan
- Works with peers across the organization to ensure appropriate plans are in place to exceed annual operating plan.
Builds a strong team
- Works with staff and peers to build a strong team and develop future leaders.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to make strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Seasoned Executive with a combined technical and business background and demonstrated ability to lead global development and operations projects.
- Strong financial analysis skills with a history of managing a P&L.
- Prior experience with related industry Software Development Methodology, SDLC product development process and ISM.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a matrix style organization to achieve corporate goals.
- Global general management and product development life cycle experience.
- A seasoned operations manager, with a minimum of fifteen years in software.
- Prior experience with quality improvement methods, ideally a black belt in six sigma.
- Broad business perspective allowing for the effective integration of the business functions i.e. sales, application development and services.
- Experience in collaboratively working with development organizations that engage in interactive/agile development methods highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA from top university or advanced degree highly desirable.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-SH1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top