VP, Creative Services
The VP of Creative Services has primary responsibility to effectively managing the visual identity of the Genesys brand.
This strategic position has extremely high impact and visibility across all areas of our organization. As a newly branded company that has a strong reputation in the customer service software market, this strategic Creative Leader inspires, leads and works with our agency partners to position the Genesys brand as the preeminent customer experience brand in the world with a unique and differentiated visual identity.
A new position in the company, this is a unique opportunity to build on and implement new brand identity work done by Landor, one of the most renowned branding firms in the world, as well as put a Creative team 'on the map' for the company as a strategic part of the company's march towards a $2B in annual revenue.
The VP of Creative Services will oversee two primary teams that produce key creative assets which include:
- Visual Identity: A globally distributed team of (5) graphic designers (1) Creative Director
- Video Services: A team comprising of (1) Producer, (2) Editor/Animators (1) Video Services leader.
Today this team is distributed between Daly City, CA, Frimley, UK, Indianapolis, IN and Raleigh, NC.
- Maintains, develops and implements the highest brand standards set forth in the recent re-branding of the company wherever the brand is visually represented
- Leads and inspires the visual identity and visual services teams to maintain high team morale, best in class industry talent and implement growth and development plans for each team member to ensure top performance & maintains key industry standard design tools and certifications
- Works hand in hand with the CMO, SVP of Corp Marketing and agency partner (s) to define, develop and implement the next phases of the new brand implementation
- Oversees brand implementation across global offices, and with any media placements, out of home advertising, Genesys, Genesys partner and third-party industry events
- Act as a collaborative partner with the global field marketing teams to ensure smooth brand implementations across key geos and locales and with a cultural sensitivity to color palate selection, tone, etc.
- Creates a center of excellence around branding and creative servces that a source of creative excellence and brand direction for global marketing, hr, education and training, and all other departments that produce visual entities that represent the company internally and externally
- Leadership of event production companies contracted to provide event management at the company's Sales Kickoff and CX events to ensure effective brand presentation in show open, creatives, films, music, etc. This includes design support of presentation materials for key executives (CMO, CEO, President) and adherence to event brand guidelines for all presentation materials
- Works hand in hand with the content and web teams to ensure proper brand implementation of visual and printed materials, as well as ensuring consistency in tone, style and direction of key brand launches (product, campaigns, etc.). Provides clarity and direction to copywriters to maintain consistency of key brand messages.
- Helps ensure brand consistency in delivery of all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, optimization, and digital marketing programs.
- Track, measure, analyze and improve ROI in any brand awareness campaigns/investments to drive investment decisions and marketing effectiveness
- Evolve the brand style guide to maintain standards and modernize, as appropriate with the development of complementary icons, colors, styles that keep the Genesys brand differentiated in the market
- As a key member of the marketing senior leadership team, provide input and ideas to help drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in creative discipline
- 10 years of experience in a senior creative role (agency or client)
- Deep understanding of design, brand development and identity
- History of leveraging design and creative best practices to drive decision-making
- Proven manager, leader and investor in people with a compassionate management style
- A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working with multiple enterprise stakeholders, including senior sales, services, finance, and operations executives
- Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to manage global teams
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top