VP, Business Operations, Genesys Core
Genesys is looking for a strategic operations leader to deliver results in one of the largest private B2B software companies in the world. This is an opportunity for tremendous leadership to maintain and grow the strategic position for the world's #1 Customer Experience Platform. Reporting to the EVP & GM, Genesys Core, you will be a key member of the leadership team in developing and executing the Genesys Core Business strategy. As a senior leader within the organization, your objective is to drive cultural transformation, process excellence, and execution across the entire Genesys Core portfolio. Key focus areas will include optimizing and transforming our business models, as we evolve our Cloud offerings and nurture our Premise customers.
We are seeking an expert with deep understanding of strategic planning, portfolio processes, sales processes, process optimization, P&L management, and analytics and reporting, specifically in a cloud environment.
Corporate Strategic Planning
- Representing the Genesys Core Organization in corporate, multi-year, strategic planning activities. Work in a cross functional team to define the multi-year strategy for Genesys Core. Collaborate with other business leaders to translate this strategy into an operating plan for the core business Organize, run and follow up on quarterly business reviews for Genesys Core with an emphasis on continuous learning and optimization.
- Define the KPIs that serve to track progress in the business. Collaborate with all Genesys Core Senior Leaders to obtain relevant information and to improve reporting processes. Capture development investments, capacities, and returns (in collaboration with finance). Establish dashboards for senior management to understand and act on KPIs. Proactively intervene. Define and report on R&D and product benchmarks. Identify areas of improvement and guide the implementation of such improvements.
Managing Business Operations
- Manage the agenda, flow and follow up of Leadership Team meetings. Lead significant cross-organizational projects that support our goal of evolving to a SaaS company while nurturing our strong Prem business. Drive accountability across both R&D and Product Management. Drive the consistent communication of cross-business issues.
- Coordinate Genesys Core Communications - Internal and External
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across strategic planning and/or product strategy, nurturing relationships and creating alliances and partner agreements, defining go-to-market strategies, plans and execution. Understanding of SaaS/subscription and software licensing models Proven leadership experience leading high performing teams in fast-paced environments, driving complex, transformation initiatives cross-functionally Prior experience with related industry Software Development Methodology, SDLC product development process and ISM. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across a matrix style organization to achieve corporate goals. Broad business perspective allowing for the effective integration of the business functions i.e. sales, application development and services. Experience in collaboratively working with development organizations that engage in Agile development methods highly desirable. High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, provide critical thinking on new and unknown tasks, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
See Inside the Office of Genesys
A pioneer in advancing customer service, Genesys is steadfast in its mission of putting the customer at the center of everything. For over 25 years, the company’s innovative solutions have helped clients engage effortlessly with their customers across all touchpoints, channels, and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, all while maximizing revenue and loyalty.
Back to top