Vice President, Global Digital Demand Generation
Vice President, Global Digital Demand Generation has primary responsibility to effectively manage and provide leadership for our global demand generation activities.
This strategic position has extremely high impact and visibility across all areas of our organization. Data driven, the vice president will have a deep understanding of content strategy, marketing automation, predictable sales models, demand generation, lead nurturing and engagement tactics.
The Vice President, Global Digital Demand Generation will oversee all activities related to the generation of demand for Genesys from awareness through to the delivery of high quality lead flow to the Journey Management team. The Vice President will have a global remit to ensure a global flow of opportunities are being delivered across the most effective channels across all segments of the business.
- Support sales by overachieving targets through good quality, nurtured leads that turn in to revenue, through a well-oiled, revenue-focused, demand generation engine machine.
- Manage and optimize the current demand generation funnel, responsible for increasing conversion to pipeline, and continually finding new ways to improve targeting and conversion of incoming leads for all market segments
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of demand generation-related programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Deliver training, support and career development.
- Leverage analytics and reporting to assess the demand waterfall: starting with content, demand, lead management and ending with sales; developing feedback loops across these channels, enhancing lead management performance.
- Lead and continuously develop a high-performing team of demand generation professionals to achieve marketing sourced pipeline and revenue goals.
- Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including website to lead conversion rate, lead-to-MQL ratio, etc.
- Identify new sources of leads in launching and optimizing campaigns across all channels
- Help define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, optimization, and digital marketing programs.
- Track, measure, analyze and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions and marketing effectiveness
- Help drive content strategy and syndication, including retargeting programs that drive lead generation in target segments and tie into an overall multi-touch pipeline strategy.
- As a member of the marketing leadership team, provide input and ideas to help drive continuous improvement and innovation
- From time to time, support special cross functional initiatives, engaging resources across the company to help deliver the desired outcome.
- Drive Demand Generation and Lead Management Strategy
- Facilitate the planning of B2B demand gen campaign strategy
- Adoption of Demand Generation and Lead Management best practices
- Develop Lead Generation success metrics
- Select and manage agency partners to enrich team capabilities
- Participate in Brand Marketing planning activities to contribute strategy and timing
- Performs competitive analysis & comparative demand gen performance against key competitors
- Execute B2B campaigns
- Plan, build and execute B2B campaigns (with content support from the Programs and Communication teams)
- Configure and build campaigns within Marketing Automation
- Identify content needs for campaigns
- A/B testing of key digital assets to improve campaign performance
- Develop and manage nurturing campaigns
- Update and maintain the Buyer's Process Map
- Build on the Content Inventory
- Develop nurture campaigns
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and fine-tune to increase conversion rates
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of experience in a senior marketing role, minimum Director level
- Deep understanding of marketing automation tools and agency management
- History of leveraging data and analytics to drive decision-making
- A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working with multiple enterprise stakeholders, including senior sales, services, finance, and operations executives
- Passion to be on a leader with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top