The UI Designer is responsible for the designand implementation of the user interfaces that expose Interaction Centerfunctionality to the customer.
- Produce prototypes, templates anddesign structures that assist in exposing Interaction Center Applicationfeatures and services to browsers.
- Establish design guidelines andrequirements
- Prepare customer analyses based onour target demographic
- Continuous evaluation andimprovement of the existing user interface designs.
- Has a degree in Computer GraphicsTechnology or related field.
- 2 or more years of UX designexperience.
- Strong knowledge of all Adobeproducts including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with jQuery and TwitterBootstrap.
- Strong ability in Wire framing,prototyping, requirements gathering.
- Excellent aesthetic judgmentincluding typography, color and layout.
- Excellent communication anddocumentation skills.
- Ability to understand systemrequirements, business drivers and priorities, and integrate these into theoverall web design.
- Ability to work independently in aself-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top