Travel Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Travel Administrative Assistant
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software - with more than 10,000 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20+ years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service - and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
The Travel Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating overall day-to-day travel needs of Chennai, Hyderabad and other office mainly. Schedules hotel and flight accommodation such as passports, visas or other clearance documents. Ensure travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
She/he will assure the functions of the Facility / Administrative Services Department as a standby in case of Administrative Assistant absence. As into provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices adhere the company policy to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of our employees.
The Facility / Administrative Assistant will maintain a strong focus on customer service and the employee experience by ensuring our offices are set up with the proper equipment, tools and resources.
This position will report to the Facilities Manager in Chennai, India (once hired) and get direction from the Corporate Services Lead when applicable.
What You'll Do
In the role of Travel Administrative Assistant position, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Support corporate as well as small group travel reservations.
- Ensure to confirm availability plus convey tentative itinerary to respective traveler for approval.
- Confirm reservations, distributes tickets along with confirmations to traveler.
- Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspect of travel arrangements for staff, executives, athletes and production team.
- Maintain and update profiles or STARS for corporate as well as customer travel.
- Maintain queues to assure approvals are attained as well as deadlines are met.
- Resolve organization travel related technical conflicts, when applicable.
- Research and resolve all incorrect charges with respected to entire travel program.
- Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable.
- Ensure to compare invoices with genuine travel transactions to validate every charge.
- Verify entire group reservation request for correctness against meeting profile.
- Identify most suitable as well as best quality service with reasonable possible rates.
- Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc.
- Perform with Travel Agency to verify travel details and arrange reservations using existing flight schedules as well as Internet resources.
- Monthly reports for MIS.
- Accurately record data for visa application processing and/or integrity analysis.
- Assess basic visa application criteria and make recommendations to decision-makers
- Answer client inquires, including telephone and email inquiries relating to visa requirements.
- Undertake verification checks of documentation lodged by visa applicants, including telephone checks, sending correspondence and some site visits throughout India, as required
- Other primary duties as assigned
- Cover the front desk if necessary, as a back-up, when Receptionist is out of office
- 2 years minimum in Travel and Immigration services atmosphere preferred
- Work well in a team environment, assist with team tasks and provide advice and guidance to customers and employees
- Important level customer service and communication skills
- Must be organized, can multi-task projects with attention to detail and work in high-tempo environment
- Proficiency in computer applications, with emphasis on MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Skye for business and/or Pure Cloud proficiency
How You Do It
How You Think: Understands the business and takes a non-traditional approach to solving common problems. Willing to draw outside the lines and find new ways to make an impact on old problems.
How You Interact: Can easily build collaborative relationships that energize individuals, teams, and the company into action. You are a global thinker and can work across locations and time zones. You are an excellent communicator and listener and can easily persuade to drive a vision and purpose.
How You Own It: You are a hands-on executor who can drive change and clearly communicate across all stakeholders.
How You Show Up: Embodies Genesys core cultural values and pushes to create an authentic employee experience. You are the type of person who can succeed through ambiguity, bringing clarity where there is no roadmap, who can re-set when a change in direction is needed without getting derailed or frustrated. You are authentic and instil the trust in others.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top