Location : Chennai
The Technical Specialist-JAVA will work on the development ofreal-time/historical reporting applications. We are looking for a talentedindividual with strong JAVA application/web development/database experience.You will work in a highly collaborative environment of architects anddevelopers to create world class products in new and existing Genesys productsuites.
- Developing rich, robust JAVAapplications using state of the art industry techniques
- Rapid prototyping
- Guiding QA team in developing testplans/cases, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstandingsolution quality
- Automated deployment via Chef, Docker
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- 11-15 years software developmentexperience in JAVA
- Knowledge of REST web services usingSpring framework
- Knowledge of database development andoptimization with MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres
- Excellent knowledge of object-orientedconcepts and design
- Extensive experience with bestpractices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing,version control)
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication and presentation skills
. Good exposure in Hibernate
. People Management Skills
- Knowledge of VOIP protocols
- Experience with optimizing databasequeries
- Experience with C development
- Experience with Chef, Docker
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top