We have an excellent opportunity to join Genesys University as a Technical Instructor to be based out of our office in Paris.
The trainer will provide a range of core and advanced technical training courses on behalf of Genesys University to all levels of Genesys customers and partners.
You will be highly technical and capable of rapidly absorbing multiple weeks of courseware on sophisticated technologies
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Conduct a combination of many of our technical courses for internal, partner, and customer audiences either at Genesys or customer locations, or virtual online.
- Prepare for customer-specific course deliveries through pre-assessment, program planning, and custom material compilation.
- Work with our Virtual Lab environment, classroom images in VMware.
- Keep abreast of product development to maintain subject matter expertise for our rapidly-evolving product line.
- Be able to travel around 40%
The worker must be highly technical and capable of RAPIDLY absorbing multiple weeks of courseware on sophisticated technologies. Should have experience with contact centers or telephony software. In order to be successful in this role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience as a Training Specialist or Professional Services consultant with training part of your role
- Instructor-Led and Virtual Training Presentation Skills
- Experience in Configuration and Deployment of Contact Centre Software Applications would be great
- Experience of Voice Over IP Protocols, like SIP, UDP, RTP, VOIP
- Experience of Apache Tomcat, SMTP/POP and TCP/IP
- Telecommunications, Routing, Integration, Testing, QoS, Network Design
• You must be able to work well with other members of the training and account management teams. You will occasionally need to contribute to curriculum development and/or certification programs through providing subject matter expertise, reviewing materials, or authoring content for courses and certification exams.
• The position covers EMEA and will require travel of approx. 40% throughout the territory - this will include running session s from our training centres and onsite at customers/partners
- Virtualization of environments using VMware
- Experience of Adobe Connect
- Experience of customizing training materials in order to better attend customer needs
- Testing new releases of training materials and software
- Genesys solution experience
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-CE1
Back to top