The purpose of the role is to provide technical training to audiences in need of Genesys product training. This role will support training deliveries and projects by technical preparation of classrooms, developing or modifying training material, and delivering customer-specific courses.
The objectives of this post are to:
- Conduct technical courses for internal, partner, and customer audiences
- Develop training material for customized courses
- Create and maintain Ghost and VMware images for standard and customized courses
- Keep abreast of product development
- Maintain good customer relationships and a high level of student satisfaction.
- Work well with other members of the training team and account management team.
- Deliver technical training courses both internally and externally
- Re-image classrooms with existing software system to prepare the delivery of own and colleagues’ courses
- As assigned, create and develop high-quality, compliant training material
- As assigned, design new customized training, develop the corresponding training material, and deliver the courses or technically support the delivery by other instructors
- As assigned, manage small training projects (training design, course development, delivery)
- Be able to travel up to 50%
- Maintain expert-level skills on our products and business
- With moderate management supervision ensure Ghost and VMware images are updated as needed for product/course updates.
- Provide support, as required, to the APAC Training Co-ordinator for administrative tasks.
- Educated to Engineer level standard or equivalent Recognized training qualification
- Significant public speaking and/or presentation experience
- 2 years in associated role in IT Prior technical teaching experience
- CTI experience
- Technical Skills
- Very good user knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Expert knowledge in minimum one of the areas:
- Relational databases
- Administration of Windows or UNIX
- ACD/PBX knowledge
- Previous Genesys experience and/or certification
- Exposure to other contact centre related technology or environments Management/ Supervisory/ Team working
- Work well in a team
- Skills (Written and Spoken)
- Good presentation skills
- Communicate at all levels
- English fluently spoken and written
- A demonstrable ability to conduct business in an environment where
- English is a secondary language
- A motivation to impart knowledge
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing
- Able to inspire confidence
- Presentable professional appearance
- Can work on own initiative
- Can work under pressure
- Flexibility a must
- Travel up to 50%
- Must be willing to travel worldwide
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top