Technical Account Manager Support Specialist
Technical Account Manager Support Specialist - Customer Care
Summary of Position:
The TAM SS is responsible for working closely with Global TAM team to ensure they are receiving expeditious responses on current product cases open with Customer Care. The TAM SS is also expected to react quickly and efficiently to help solve any critical situations that may arise with these accounts.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and independent, with a strong technical background in telecommunications, CTI and/or enterprise software. The TAM SS must be comfortable communicating with the technical as well as senior business level management contacts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer Case Management
• Develop an account profile for each of the assigned accounts that include key technical contacts, business drivers and requirements as well as a technical overview of the account's present and future environments (general familiarity of the customer)
• Build strong relationships with customer and partner and work towards a common goal of expedited issue resolution for all open cases
• Engage with other Genesys departments and coordinate cross-functional teams towards overall issue resolution
• Coordinate efforts toward resolving critical issues resulting in an escalated customer situation
• Regularly examine all issues to ensure information is accurate and provided to customers/partners in a timely manner
• Deliver quarterly report on performance and metrics as it relates to all cases opened/handled with Customer Care
• Ensure action is taken to correct any discrepancies based on lessons learned
• Minimum of 5 years business experience is required, with at least 2 years of technical analysis/project management experience.
• Prior experience in a related project or customer care management role is essential for consideration.
• Strong project management skills are required.
• Must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of office productivity tools such as MS-EXCEL, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, etc.
• BS in a technical discipline is preferred or equivalent job experience.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) are a must. Presentation skills are required.
• Ability to manage/resolve conflicts within a multi-cultural environment with clear objectives and efficient time management is essential to the success of this role.
Also required are abilities to:
• Work well in a team
• Handle and be trusted with confidential and/or sensitive information
• Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Be flexible and handle multiple customers in an organized, timely manner
• Work flexible hours as necessary
• Be a proactive, innovative thinker
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Back to top