Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager - Customer Care
Summary of Position:
The Cloud Customer Care team is looking for a results oriented Technical Account Manager who prides in delivering a high value customer experience. The Technical Account Manager is responsible for working closely with key accounts and to ensure they are receiving maximum return on their Genesys investment. The Technical Account Manager is expected to proactively work with his/her assigned key accounts to fully understand customer objectives, both now and in the future, with its Genesys solutions.
The Technical Account Manager will manage the service delivery engagement while being onsite at assigned customer location in Redmond, WA area. With the onsite engagement, the team member will play a vital role in strategic initiatives partnering with Microsoft and work closely with the Genesys Customer Success team, Operations, and other supporting teams.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and independent, with a strong technical background or relevant industry experience in cloud solutions and or critical business enterprise software deployments. The Technical Account Manager must be comfortable communicating with technical as well as senior business people up to the executive level. The Technical Account Manager should also be very good at understanding business requirements, anticipating challenges and initiating creative solutions to any issues that may arise. #LI-AP1
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serves as trusted advisor for the customer and the voice of the customer within Genesys with onsite and remote presence.
• Collaborates on project planning processes to align customer requirements with the Genesys product lifecycle.
• Coordinates cross-functional Genesys teams and acts as main point of contact to drive issue resolution.
• Ensures the delivery of communications to set expectations and align external and internal stakeholders.
• Identifies risk factors, flags critical path items and builds remediation plans.
• Advises on training, staffing, and other value-add services.
• Manage/Participate in regular reviews to discuss open issues and support performance metrics.
• Possesses product knowledge across Genesys offerings and engages the right resources for technical assessment and resolution.
• Drives the on-boarding process and supports customer go-live efforts ensuring successful transition to Customer Care.
• Serves as primary Customer Care contact for support issues, case updates, post-incident analysis, and RCA (root causes analysis) reviews.
• Monitors critical cases and escalates them as required.
• Participates in weekly service review/operational meetings regarding Genesys Cloud performance, current support case status, delivery on Service Level Targets (SLTs), and overall account management.
• Participates in quarterly and annual business review meetings.
• Alignment with Genesys resources such as Customer Success Management, Professional Services, Customer Care, Cloud Product Management and Sales.
• Participate in assigned organizational and operational initiatives in order to continually identify opportunities for improvement within customer care organization.
Critical Account Management
• Manage the customer escalation process via the CRM system
• Work with customer and internal staff to identify key barriers
• Develop resolution action plan and co-ordinate and collaborate with customer/partner and Genesys internal teams on resolution strategy
• Build and deliver the Communication Plan to the customer/partner and to the Genesys internal teams
• Deliver root-cause analysis or post mortem on a given issue as warranted
• Interact and work with senior Genesys Management to deliver successful outcome
• BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 8 years business experience is required, with at least 3 years of technical analysis/project management experience.
• Prior experience in a related project or technical account management role is essential for consideration.
• Experience in dealing with large, complex, and global deployments.
• Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Service, Marketing, Support/DevOps) business applications and automation.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level team members within Genesys and assigned customer portfolio.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure when working with internal supporting teams, customer and vendors.
• Ability to manage/resolve conflicts within a multi-cultural environment with clear objectives and efficient time management is essential to the success of this role.
• Must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of office productivity tools such as MS-EXCEL, MS-Project, MS-Powerpoint, etc.
• Also required are abilities to:
- Work well in a team
- Handle and be trusted with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner
- Work flexible hours as necessary
- Be a proactive, innovative thinker
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-AP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top