Team Lead Client Applications
Genesys is looking for a Team Lead and Developer to help carry forward the journey of innovation for our Client Desktop Application for our communications platform that is better than the best-of-breed solutions currently out in the market. Our communications platform allows customers to create customer engagement and real-time monitoring solutions for contact centers.
This person will manage a team of developers to design and implement desktop interfaces and dependent services that are functional, intuitive, and elegant. These user interfaces are in an application that uses WPF, WinForms Controls, ReST services, HTML, CSS and other emergent technologies. These applications will be dependent on highly scalable services written in C .
- Work with stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features with an emphasis on creating a great user experience.
- Manage the agile process for your team, documenting success criteria, breaking requirements into tasks and defining and tracking sprints.
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance.
- Provide performance feedback for team members and mentor other developers across design, development, and product
- Design User Interfaces that are innovative and intuitive and Implement well architected and well tested features
- Take ownership of features from mockups and design documents through to acceptance testing.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle technical problems and deliver products that delight customers
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- Design and implement desktop products using a combination of technologies
- Be a technical leader to a team of outstanding software engineers
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches.
- 8 years of experience in a development role
- 2 years prior experience as a Team Lead or Development Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institution
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Expert level Experience with coding in C#, .NET 4.0, WPF, WinForms Controls
- Prior experience with building and consuming ReST services, HTML 5 and CSS
- Ideal candidate will have some experience with C
- Desire to learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Active interest in continuously improving our product
- Excellent English communication skills.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top