This position will assist in sales and telephony tax returns, Canadian GST and QST tax returns, FCC filings, income tax compliance and annual reports. Additional responsibilities will typically include preparation property taxes, compliance/research and assistance with audits.
- Prepare state sales and use tax returns
- Telephony tax returns and FCC filings
- Prepare monthly Canadian GST and quarterly QST returns
- Prepare property tax returns
- Prepare annual reports
- Assist with preparation of Canadian income tax returns and SRED credit
- Assist in various research projects and income tax projects
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years experience
- Active pursuit of CPA license
- Ability to conduct research and effectively communicate results in the forms of discussion, presentation and or technical memorandum
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Familiar with Avalara, AvaCerts, SureTax, Ax Microsoft, and Management Reporter a plus
- Familiar with BNA research a plus
- Advanced Excel skills including advanced formulas, links, and pivot tables
- Ability to actively listen and learn
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, be detail-oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently
- Communicates with outside consultants
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize all requests according to urgency
- Work weekends and over 40 hours as needed
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top