Staff SW Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented individual with strong Java application/web service development experience. You will work in a highly collaborative environment of architects and developers to create world class products in new and existing Genesys product suites.
- Developing rich, robust web-based Java applications using state of the art industry techniques
- Rapid prototyping
- Integrating with other web applications/clients
- Guiding QA team in developing test plans/cases, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstanding solution quality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- 3 years software development experience in Java or other OOP language
- Knowledge of REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTP servers
- Knowledge of relational databases and related concepts: SQL, MySQL/ODBC, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with Test Driven Development
The Genesys Israeli R&D center embraces a startup mindset in a big corporation, enabling a work environment rich in office culture, visibility and personal ownership. The advantages of a small group together with the backing of an established company, promotes critical questioning, innovation and continuous progress.
We are looking for excellent people who are team players with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. The work is challenging, creative and fast paced. We offer an amazing team environment and competitive compensation.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top