Staff Software Engineer
Staff Software Engineer at this position will perform development and support of reporting and analytical applications concentrating on real-time data of contact center performance.
This job is for you, if you are passionate user interfaces and data visualization, have ability to work both independently and in a team, and have a solid track record of implementing software projects.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Work with Product Management, customers and the rest of the Engineering team to identify work priorities
- Lend an expert help to rest of the team
- Support and extend existing analytical applications that perform data processing and visualization in real-time
- Tune and optimize application performance
- Use and develop best practices for implementing software and coordinate their implementation with the rest of the Engineering team
- Java (3-5 year of experience)
- Real-time communications (WebSockets, WebRTC or similar) experience is a plus
- Containers (Docker, etc) experience is a plus
- Microservice implementation experience is a plus
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top