Staff Software Engineer
We have a great opportunity to join us as a Staff Software Engineer. In this role, you will be part of a development team that designs and develops features and modules for our high performance, data intensive cloud solutions.
The Staff Software Engineer position requires an individual with a strong computer science background to join our development team based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Design new software features through agile development practices such as chartering, story boarding, and regular stand-up meetings
- Implement new features, work with support services to fix any issues found in the field and monitor platform components.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- See features through deployment into production.
- Participate in source code pull requests as a reviewer and author, staying open to constructive comments.
- Recommend new technologies as components of a solution when appropriate
- Work with Product Management during the requirements gathering phase.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (Mandatory).
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design.
- 7 + years software development experience in OOP language.
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Amazon Web Services (Dynamo, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, etc.)
- Jenkins, Sumo, New Relic, or other deployment tools
- TDD (test-driven development).
We are looking for excellent people who are team players with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. The work is challenging, creative and fast paced.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-CE1
Back to top