Staff Software Analyst - Team Lead
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to work at Genesys. Free beverages, complimentary snacks, games and flexible work hours are just some of the perks you'll enjoy. These benefits help us attract great talent, but the technical challenges, the collaborative work environment and the engineering focused teams are what keep people working in this office for years. Join our talented group of young and experienced developers to create and deliver world class Genesys products for the world's #1 Customer Experience Platform.
As a Staff Software Analyst, you will take a leadership role to help our team deliver software to provide innovative DevOps solutions for configuration management, infrastructure, CI/CD, architecture and automation projects. You will also contribute to the replatforming of our backend software for the Cloud. Be ready to collaborate with teams across the organization and work with people who are eager to explore your fresh ideas.
- Investigate solutions to address DevOps concerns related to continuous delivery, provisioning, monitoring and automation
- Manage work appropriately within a small team
- Develop applications, tools and processes to help deploy and configure Genesys software
Contribute to our product's design to make our software testable, deployable and operable in cloud environments.
- Help build continuous delivery and deployment pipelines
- Help architect and support automated testing infrastructure
- Monitor work progress, and keep stakeholders up to date on the status of projects and problems or obstacles.
- Help promote continuous learning within the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- Relevant software development experience (python, ruby, java or similar)
- Experience with REST-style web services / APIs
- Comfortable developing and deploying for a Linux environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization and drive integrated solutions to their conclusion
- Experience with delivery tools like Docker, Jenkins, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, Chef, and/or Ansible
- Experience with AWS, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, ELBs, ECS, EC2 etc
- Experience with Microservices and cloud native architecture. Blue/Green deploys, feature toggling, Load Balancing, High Availability, service discovery, APM/monitoring etc
- Experience with automated testing and DevOps/Agile development
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
All engineering candidates are required to take a brief, one hour test prior to interviewing. The test itself is non-language specific and covers mostly analytical problem solving skills with a certain technical aspect to it. It is technology-agnostic and is applicable to any skill stack.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top