Staff Software Analyst
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to work at Genesys. Free beverages, complimentary snacks, games and flexible work hours are just some of the perks you'll enjoy. These benefits help us attract great talent, but the technical challenges, the collaborative work environment and the engineering focused teams are what keep people working here for years. Join our talented group of young and experienced developers to create and deliver world class Genesys products for the world's #1 Customer Experience Platform.
You will be responsible for developing backend software for our key solutions and contribute to the platforming of our software for the Cloud. Be ready to collaborate with teams across the organization and work with people who are eager to explore your fresh ideas. You will be involved in the full delivery process including requirements, design, implementation, peer review, bug fixing, automated testing, CI/CD, automated deployment and operational incidents.
- Design and research with rapid prototyping
- Support automated deployment, testing and CI/CD pipelines with tools like Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Ruby, Python etc.
- Guide the QA team in developing test plans and automated testing to ensure outstanding solution quality.
- Contribute to our product's design to make our software testable, deployable and operable in cloud environments.
- Help promote continuous learning within the team
- Knowledge of REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL database development and optimization
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and design
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control, continuous integration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with optimizing database queries
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization and drive integrated solutions to their conclusion
- Experience with CI tools like Docker, Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
- Experience with Microservices and cloud native architecture. Blue/Green deploys, feature toggling, Load Balancing, High Availability, service discovery, APM/monitoring etc
- Experience with automated testing
We offer exceptional benefits including:
- Medical and Dental,
- Deferred profit sharing
- Open Vacation Policy (Really!)
All engineering candidates are required to take a brief, one hour test prior to interviewing. The test itself is non-language specific and covers mostly analytical problem solving skills with a certain technical aspect to it. It is technology-agnostic and is applicable to any skill stack.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top