Sr. Web Software Developer
We've been named a Glassdoor Employee Choice winner, a San Francisco Business Times/Silicon Valley Business Journal Top 25 best place to work and one of the SBI 10 Best Companies to Sell for in 2016.
- We need a talented developer to join our frontend development team in Markham.
- You Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate feasibility.
- You will participate in full development cycle including code review, unit testing - we are very serious about the code and product quality.
- You will be doing test automation as needed.
- You will assist with issue resolution in the existing and newly developed parts of the product.
- You will demonstrate creativity, foresight, and good engineering judgment in anticipating and solving various engineering problems
- A background and 4 years or more in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Advanced understanding of modern web development (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, LESS, etc.)
- Ability to manually craft HTML and CSS.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with multicultural teams.
- Passion to win.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top