Sr. Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for working closely with key accounts and partners to ensure they are receiving maximum return on their Genesys investment. The Technical Account Manager is expected to proactively work with his/her assigned key accounts to fully understand what each account is trying to achieve, both now and in the future, with its Genesys solutions. The Technical Account Manager is also expected to react quickly and efficiently to help solve any critical situations that may arise with these accounts. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and independent, with a strong technical background in telephony, CTI and or enterprise software. The Technical Account Manager must be comfortable communicating with technical as well as senior business people up to the executive level. This manager should also be very good at understanding business requirements, anticipating barriers and initiating creative solutions to any issues that may arise. #LI-AP1
Premium Care Account Management
• Develop an account profile for each of the assigned accountsthatinclude key business drivers and requirements as well as a technical overview of the account's present and future environments
• Build strong relationships with customer and partner and work with Sales towards a common goal
• Engage with Customer and/or Partner on the project planning effort as well as defining mitigation planning for identified risks and items on the critical path
• Collaborate with other Genesys departments and lead cross-functional teams towards resolution of short-term or long-term anticipated issues, as well as activities that would ensure successful deployment
• Deliver quarterly report to customer/partner on Premium Care performance (if Premium Care offer is purchased)
• Regularly examine all issues for strategic and escalated accounts to ensure information is accurate and provided to customers/partners in a timely manner
• Regularly deliver an escalation-issues summary report to appropriate Genesys and customer/partner contacts
• Lead management-team conference calls to share status, action plans, ownership and timelines
• Coordinate efforts toward resolving critical issues
• Ensure action is taken to correct any discrepancies based on lessons learned
Critical Account Management
• Manage the customer escalation process via the CRM system
• Work with customer and internal staff to identify key barriers
• Develop resolution action plan and co-ordinate and collaborate with customer/partner and Genesys internal teams on resolution strategy
• Build and deliver the Communication Plan to the customer/partner and to the Genesys internal teams
• Deliver root-cause analysis or post mortem on a given issue as warranted
• Minimum of 8 years business experience is required, with at least 3 years of technical analysis/project management experience and at least 1 yr of Genesys experience.
• Prior experience in a related project or technical account management role is essential for consideration.
• Strong project management skills are required.
• Must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of office productivity tools such as MS-EXCEL, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint, etc.
• BS in a technical discipline is preferred or equivalent job experience.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) are a must. Presentation skills are required.
• Ability to manage/resolve conflicts within a multi-cultural environment with clear objectives and efficient time management is essential to the success of this role.
• Also required are abilities to:
- Work well in a team
- Handle and be trusted with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner
- Work flexible hours as necessary
- Be a proactive, innovative thinker
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-AP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top