Sr. Systems Integrator
Job Title: Senior System Integrator
Department & Team: Education Services
Job Reports to: Manager, Business Systems and Infrastructure
The Senior Systems Integrator is responsible for integrations between education systems and corporate and third-party systems. This includes designing, planning, maintaining, and support of Education websites, reporting, and dashboards. Works with other business units to recommend and implement technical solutions that meet established objectives. Provide online and desktop support for students and Education Services team members.
- Design, build, optimize, document, and maintain integrations between Education systems and corporate and third-party systems.
- Design, configure, optimize, and maintain the Education websites, dashboards, and reporting systems
- Provide high level support; resolve problems and answer questions related to operations, contact vendor support when necessary to resolve problems and/or outages.
- Direct technical staff on complex software, hardware, and security of Education network.
- Ensure the systems and associated components are running at optimum speed and efficiency through system health monitoring and optimization.
- Ensure compliance with licensing and development, maintenance and testing of disaster recovery and security plans.
- Maintain effective change management policies and practices.
- B.S. Degree in CIT, CS, or other related fields; or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum 6 years' experience integrating complex systems.
- Minimum 6 years' experience with system automation.
- Minimum 6 years' experience with REST based APIs and other current web-based technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working with VoIP telephony systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, be proactive and resourceful.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works some nights and weekends
About us: Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software - with more than 10,000+ customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service - and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top