Sr Solution Consultant / Pre-Sales Engineer, Peru
- Lima, Peru
Senior Solutions Consultant
Genesys is currently recruiting for a Sr Solutions Consultant to join our Pre-Sales team in Peru. The Sr Solutions Consultant works with the Sales Account Executives on developing new business across all Genesys product lines. The Solutions Consultant works in a consultative role to understand customer needs and map them to Genesys software, services, and consulting offerings delivered in a holistic solution. This client-facing role works with all levels of customer organizations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various stakeholders including C-level decision makers.
Responsibilities of the role include (But not limited to)
Working alongside Sales Account Executives to provide technical and consulting expertise regarding the Genesys solutions:
- Managing assigned prospects/customer to help progress sales opportunities
- Bring a deep understanding of customer problems and solution benefits to all prospect and customer interactions
- Ensuring Sales Account Executives are being supported properly
- Your role as Sr Solutions Consultant is to act as a link between the customer's needs and potential solution value. Due to the technical complexity of the Genesys offering, this role is imperative to the success of sales opportunities. You will develop and apply best practice principles in the areas of Solutions Consulting, have a good understanding of Service Design methodology, and be able to engage effectively with executive and middle level management
- They seek to understand customer requirements through consultative discovery efforts
- Using a service design methodology, they uncover gaps in the customer experience (CX)
- They work with the customer to co-create solutions to bridge the CX gaps
- They Bring a unique perspective in matching Genesys solutions to customer requirements
- They are able to address the needs of both business and technical influencers.
- They are effective at handling objections and demonstrating value
Why consider this role?
- Work for a successful technology front-runner within the contact center industry with a -positive track record of product innovation and market leadership
- Genesys is a high growth software leader with exceptional future upside
- Work with talented colleagues that will help you increase your knowledge and experience in the industry
• Experience in a Solutions Engineering role, giving live demonstrations and developing presentation materials in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• Strong time-management and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
• Analytical ability (analyzing and reporting skills)
• Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
• Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
• Ability to communicate and present to Genesys management as required
• 5+ years previous business experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Software specific Solutions Engineering
o Consulting experience in a software environment
• International experience in Solutions Engineering or consulting experience is a plus
• Enterprise software or contact center industry experience a plus.
Hiring by Adecco on services to Genesys
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top