Sr. Software Engineer
- Serilingampalle, India
Genesys is looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to serve as Senior Software Engineer within a Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) development delivery team.
The candidate should have the ability to contribute to a high performing agile delivery team in an enterprise software development environment. To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, collaborative and know how to effectively work within a team as well as demonstrate strong technical and software engineering skills.
The candidate must have experience with software engineering principles, Agile/Scrum development methodology, and quality-centric practices such as unit testing, UI/UX experience, code and design reviews.
Successful Senior Software Engineers will
- Collaboratively work with a delivery team of software and quality assurance engineers to design, scope and develop new functionality for the Genesys WEM product
- Design and implement new components within our WEM product offerings, as well as maintain stability and address current customer and product needs within the product base for existing premise and web applications.
- WEM delivery teams are responsible for back-end through front-end components across desktop and web components and applications. Projects are expanding into cloud-based technologies and microservices.
- Propose practical solutions, not just describe problems.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything they do.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure Dev Ops is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience with a bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in solution-level development and testing
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning; must be able to effectively communicate with peers across development groups and business units
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
- Maintains high level of Integrity adhering to Company's Policies and Procedures
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top