Sr. Software Applications Engineer
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contactsoftware — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its morethan 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys isuniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customerchannels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesyssoftware directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing thevalue of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by drivingpersonalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customerservice across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance ofcustomer-facing employees.
We arelooking for experienced .NET developers with sharp analytic minds to help buildcomputationally intensive software applications and help us transition to amore service-oriented architecture. The Sr. Software Engineer will workwith a small group of developers to maintain/build enterprise softwaresolutions for Fortune 500 companies.
- Build or enhance software solutions developed by Bay Bridge Decisions team.
- Develop in a continuous integration environment utilizing SCRUM and TDD. Quality and accuracy in our results are crucial to our success.
- Adapting newer software technologies to make better, more robust applications.
- Writes code that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business problems.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Will work independently and as a team member.
- B.E in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 6-9 years' experience working with commercial application software.
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, including design patterns.
- Experience developing with C# or other .NET programming languages.
- Strong analytical skills
- Background in Math, Statistics or Linear Programming is a big plus.
- SQL Server or other RDBMS skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers.
- Knowledge of SOA and web service technologies, especially WCF.
- Experience working within the contact center industry.
- Experience working with VMware for management and maintenance of VMware servers.
- Experience working with backup systems and basic hardware maintenance.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top