Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
We are seeking a passionate, experienced and talented Site Reliability Engineer to help take our AI platform to the next level. The Genesys AI platform collects billions of events from many different sources to build an holistic picture of the customer's journey with a business.
We want to build self-healing systems and powerful developer tools that enable teams to deploy products at scale with the highest levels of reliability and security. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building these new tools and infrastructure, ensuring scalability and resiliency of the entire platform, and interfacing with development teams to deliver features in a fluid and reliable manner.
You will be joining a collaborative team of like-minded engineers with a strong software development background. We are process-light and rely on automation to project the reach of our small team beyond traditional limits.
You will also have an opportunity to work on the latest and greatest of software engineering trends, including artificial intelligence, micro-services and immutable infrastructure. As Genesys is in its early days of growth in Galway, you will have an opportunity to influence the growth of our culture to ensure it becomes a place that everyone would love to work.
• Build and run large-scale distributed fault-tolerant systems.
• Work with teams across the organization to ensure core services reliability, participating in capacity planning, performance analysis and systems tuning.
• Responsible for setting up end-to-end monitoring and alerting to ensure SLAs.
• Write and review code to automate development and deployment processes.
• Developing a deep understanding of the various services and data flows.
• Troubleshoot complex distributed system issues.
• Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
• Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
• MSc in these disciplines a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
• Strong understanding of networking protocols, such as TCP, UDP and HTTP.
• You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
Experience with or willing to learn:
• Distributed systems
• Docker containers
• MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka
• Apache Spark
• Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
• Chef, Packer, Terraform
• Consul, Vault
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics .#LI-DK1
Information collected in response to this posting will be stored for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice [https://www.genesys.com/company/legal/privacy-policy] contains information on what data we store, how we store it, and what your rights are regarding your data.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top