Sr. QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to help take Journey Analytics, our AI based Customer Journey mapping product to the next level.
This will afford you an opportunity to work on QA aspects of machine learning and software engineering focusing on modelling and understanding customer conversations, creating tangible value for the businesses we work with.
The development team will be building new features, ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform and delivering high quality code. Our backend is mainly Node.js and our frontend uses AngularJS and similar technology.
• Develop a deep and holistic understanding of the end to end solution and formulate testing and automation strategy.
• Support feature development all the way through the Design, Beta, Generally Available, Maintain cycle.
• Understand the overall architecture of the system.
• Mentor junior team members through an Agile Scrum setup.
• Enhance overall team velocity.
• Apply process appropriately for data security, traceability and information sharing.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Maths, Physics, or related disciplines.
• You have a strong track record in QA test automation with 5+ years of experience.
• You have a strong track record of working within Agile software development frameworks
• You have a strong track record of working with test automation frameworks such as selenium, protractor etc.
• You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
• Experience with web applications and microservices.
• Good understanding of UX patterns and what makes for intuitive user interfaces
• Experience with stream processing, distributed systems and real-time systems.
• Familiar with event-driven architectures.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-RK1
Information collected in response to this posting will be stored for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice [https://www.genesys.com/company/legal/privacy-policy] contains information on what data we store, how we store it, and what your rights are regarding your data.
Back to top