Sr. PS Project Manager
The Senior PS Project Manager primary responsibility is for management of projects with a focus on meeting project commitments including communications with sponsors & stakeholders. The Project Manager acts as the primary interface with customer to manage solution delivery, customer expectations, develop a risk mitigation strategy and to resolve issues that may impact the success of the project. #LI-BL1
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects, may participate in the design and /or testing phases.
- Provide content knowledge with specific experience in one or more Genesys practice or solution areas.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation. May be involved in Budgetary Estimates and Statement of Work preparation.
- Manage the project including developing work plan, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, reporting project status, tracking and resolving issues, and customer acceptance.
- Align with contract resources and drive purchase orders, price quotes, and contractual materials when needed.
- Implement change management process throughout the engagement.
- Follow defined and agreed upon PS Operational process, methods and guidelines.
- Identify additional sales opportunities resulting from engagement work.
- Achieve profitability goals by providing high quality and efficient delivery services
- Work with assigned team to help forecast and achieve delivered revenue objectives on a quarterly basis
- Achieve customer satisfaction goals – internal and external
- Contribute to greater good of organization
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related studies
- 8 years of combined industry experience in Call Center technology, including 2-3 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong technical background in a Professional Services function that includes software solutions, hardware, OS, and PBX knowledge.
- Good verbal and writing skills; ability to make presentations to technical and business personnel; ability to do knowledge transfer
- PMI certification a plus
Special Position Requirements
- Travel 10 – 40%
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top