Sr. PS Consultant
Job Description: Genesys Senior Consultant
The Genesys Senior Consultant is an individual contributor responsible for business solution design, development and delivery on medium- to large-sized Genesys practice or solution implementation engagements. This candidate must be able to identify, articulate, and help develop new sales opportunities as required. Senior Consultants are practice affiliated and content knowledgeable with specific experience in two or more Genesys practice or solution areas.
- Participate in complex software solutions implementation projects on all stages of the project lifecycle including:
- Business requirements specification and analysis
- Technical design specification
- Implementation and Integration of the solution
- Test Plan development and Testing
- Dynamic team player with the ability to strengthen business relationships with both customers and partners
- Manage client expectations during engagements, resolve issues and escalate as appropriate
- Be practice affiliated and content knowledgeable with specific experience in two or more Genesys practice/solution areas, notably Genesys Framework, Routing, GVP, SIP and/or Desktop.
- Provides feedback to Project Management and/or Practice Leader regarding progress of the engagement, key challenges and opportunities.
- Provide leadership through mentoring junior team members, encouraging individual development, contributing to intellectual capital and sharing best practices.
- Achieve utilization goals by providing high quality and efficient delivery services
- Work with assigned team to help achieve delivered revenue objectives
- Minimum 3-5 years' working experience in design and implementation of contact center solutions
- Experience in application deployment in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience in contact center business intelligence environments an asset
- Familiar with TDM to IP gateways (Cisco, Audiocodes, Alcatel, Avaya, etc.)
- Understand requirements specific to deploying IP telephony across both Cloud, LAN's and WAN's
- Experiences in web-development and integration with social media are advantages
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Good analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex issues
- The role requires strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills and successful candidates should be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Genesys is an international company. This position is an ANZ (Australia / New Zealand) based role and interstate travel between capital cities can be frequent. From time to time, Genesys engineers support work internationally. Global travel occasionally required.
Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top