Sr. PS Consultant
- Munich, Germany
"We are flexible on location in Germany as long as you have strong transport links for travel."
The position is integral to the on-going technical solution deployment and technical application support of professional services (PS) capabilities. This includes five key areas:
- Demonstrates product expertise in most Genesys PureCloud products.
- Provides top quality service engagements for large or strategic customers or other accounts serving as the lead technical architect, advisor and/or engineer.
- Follows PS implementation standards.
- Assesses complex project situations to make appropriate recommendations to both Genesys and the customer.
- Initiates and suggests process improvements to Project Managers and other Management to increase efficiencies for delivery of Genesys PureCloud solutions.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
Solution Deployment (85%)
- Works in close concert with Project Manager in successfully delivering projects.
- Delivers technical implementation activities from post-sale to support transition for PS engagements as required for key customers and to load balance with the rest of the team.
- Follows PSO implementation standards.
- Execution of project plan tasks associated with engagements.
- Test plan validation.
- Regular communication of project status.
- Provides onsite/remote support for customer escalations as needed.
- Maintains on average of 70% utilization for billable projects.
- Identifies engagement-related problem areas and proactively solves the issues.
- Assists the Support group in performing service call/maintenance activities as required.
- Provide technical training to internal or external resources as needed.
- Maintains a friendly and professional attitude in stressful situations.
- Maintains accurate and timely submission of timesheets, expense reports, and project-related forms.
- Maintains regular internal communications with the project team, team lead, and manager.
- Provides feedback and updates to internal process through internal documentation.
- Follows standard department processes.
- Continues to stay abreast of technology through internal training, lab development, and industry-standard training/certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, related technical discipline, or equivalent professional technical experience.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
- Open to fresh graduates.
- Implementation and/or Administration of Genesys PureCloud software is preferred.
- Fluent in German and English, an additional language a plus.
- IP Telephony & Hardware: Genesys PureCloud Edge, AudioCodes, Cisco Gateways, IP Telephones (Polycom, Cisco, etc.).
- Cisco/Juniper/other network routing and switching devices is an added advantage.
- Software: Wireshark, MS Server, DHCP/DNS, MS Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, MS Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Email (MS Outlook).
- Operating Systems: Windows 200/2008/2012R2, XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Capable of working on or leading a team through a fast-paced and complex project.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills, including escalation management and information presentation.
- Knowledge of customer service processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud change control processes.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Strong follow-through, ownership & responsibility on tasks assigned.
- Effective time management and maintains flexibility.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
- Uses a computer frequently.
- Occasionally travels to customer and business meeting sites, including international locations (on average 25% travel).
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top